North Park Elementary Announcements
April Kids of Character Word of the Month: Respect
"Treating others as we want to be treated"
- Wednesday, April 20th: Kindergarten Round UP (See Note Below) Group 1 at 10AM & Group 2 at 1:45
- Wednesday, April 20th: NO KINDERGARTEN
- Wednesday, April 20th: 1st Grade Field Trip
- Tuesday, May 3rd: 4th Grade Field Trip
- Tuesday, May 3rd: Pre-Kind. Parents Eat at 11:00 (please call ahead)
- Wednesday, May 4th: 10:00AM Late Start
- Friday, May 6th: Kids of Character (Kind-1st at 1:30) & (2nd-4th at 2:30)
- Monday, May 9th: Kindergarten Track Meet at 11:00
- Tuesday, May 10th: 1st-4th Track Meet at 9:30
- Monday, May 16th: 2nd Grade Field Trip
- Tuesday, May 17th: 3rd Grade Poetry Presentation at 2:30
- Wednesday, May 18th: 3rd Grade Field Trip
- Thursday, May 19th: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Kindergarten Round-Up will be held on Wednesday, April 20th, at North Park Elementary School. Children who will be attending Kindergarten in the 2016-2017 school year should be receiving an invitation in the mail along with a registration form to be filled out by the parent and brought to Round-Up. If you do not receive an invitation by April 10, please call Kristie Osmond at the North Park Office at 872-2982. For any questions or to verify that we have your child on our Kindergarten Round Up List please contact the North Park Office. If your child attends either New Discoveries Preschool, you still need to register them for Kindergarten.
When you come to the Round-Up you will need to bring your child’s original State Certified Birth Certificate and Immunization Records. If you do not have a birth certificate, you may stop in the office at North Park and get a form to apply for one. If you do not have your child’s immunization records, please contact your doctor’s office to get them.
The Elementary saves "Box Tops for Education" coupons and
"Our Family Labels for Learning" bar codes.
You may leave them at the office at North Park Elementary or Custer Intermediate.
Thank you so much!!!