North Park Elementary Announcements
February Kids of Character Word of the Month: Compassion
"Accepting Individual Differences"
- Monday, February 1st-Sunday, February 14th: Have a Heart Food Bank Challenge--North Park and Custer Have a Combined Goal of 1000 cans of Canned Food!!
- Friday, February 12th: NO SCHOOL
- Monday, February 15th: NO SCHOOL for Teachers in Service
- Thursday, February 18th: 4th Grade Field Trip to MONA Museum in Kearney
- Wednesday, March 9th: 1:50 Early Dismissal
- March 10th -11th: NO SCHOOL for Spring Break
- Thursday, March 24th: 1:50 Early Out for Easter Break
- March 25th-28th: NO SCHOOL for Easter Break
- Tuesday, March 29th: 10:00 AM Late Start
Kindergarten Round-Up will be held on Wednesday, April 20th, at North Park Elementary School. Children who will be attending Kindergarten in the 2016-2017 school year should be receiving an invitation in the mail along with a registration form to be filled out by the parent and brought to Round-Up. If you do not receive an invitation by April 10, please call Kristie Osmond at North Park 872-2982. If your child attends either New Discoveries Preschool, you still need to register them for Kindergarten.
When you come to Round-Up you will need to bring your child’s original State Certified Birth Certificate and Immunization Records. If you do not have a birth certificate, you may stop in the office at North Park and get a form to apply for one. If you do not have your child’s immunization records, please contact your doctor’s office to get them.
The Elementary saves "Box Tops for Education" coupons and
"Our Family Labels for Learning" bar codes.
You may leave them at the office at North Park Elementary or Custer Intermediate.
Thank you so much!!!